Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 declared the advertisement for jobs of APSLPRB Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Asst Sub Inspector for 707 vacant posts with online application form at recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2016: Here is the fantastic news for the job finder who are interested in the government job in police department. AP state has released the Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs notification for 707 vacant posts. Interested candidates may check the criteria. After checking the eligibility the candidates who are eligible can apply through online application method using official site which is recruitment.appolice.gov.in. Men and Women who are looking for the latest Sarkari job can apply for this job through authority portal which is recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
Read: AP Police Constable Recruitment (5991 Jobs)
The Andhra Pradesh Police is the committee for the law enforcement of Andhra Pradesh in India. Head of the Andhra Pradesh Police is Director General of Police(DGP). Recently, this department has released most famous employment notification on its site. There are total 707 vacancies issued for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector post. Dear aspirants are advised to apply online registration form before the due date of accepting.
Here, our team panel decribes each and every single information related to eligibility criteria i.e. academic qualification, age perimeter, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee etc.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
Organization: ANDHRA PRADESH POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD
Total Number of Vacancies: 707
Job Place: Andhra Pradesh
Job Category: Government Job
- 355 posts for Civil Sub Inspector
- 113 posts for AR Sub Inspector
- 9 posts for RSI (SAR CPL)
- 209 posts for RSI (APSP)
- 16 posts for Deputy Jailor
- 05 posts for Assistant Matron
Application Mode: Online
AP SI Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of candidate is 21 years and age should not more than 25 years for For Assistant Matron posts.
- Minimum age of the applicant is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years for Deputy Jailer post.
- Age must be between 21 to 27 years for SI posts.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- The Candidate must complete Diploma/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization for applying AP Police SI Recruitment 2016.
- The candidate must hold the degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology as one of the subjects awarded by any university in India for applying AP Police Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies.
- The annual income limit at 6,00,00.
- It is different for each and every post so for more details you have to visit the official website.
Application Fee structure:
- Applicants belonging to General category need to pay Rs. 600/-
- Candidates belonging to SCs/STs category application fee is Rs. 300/
- Preliminary written exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
AP Police SI Preliminary Exam Pattern 2016
- Paper 1 contains 100 question for 100 marks including topics such as arithmetic reasoning / Mental ability.One mark for one question.
- Paper 2 contains 100 question of general studies for 100 marks .
- Both the paper is of Objective type question papers.
APSLPRB SI Recruitment Apply Online
- Open the official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Refer the advertisement for the available job notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Search for the apply online link and click on that.
- Submit the essential details as asked in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned document as per the requirement of the organization.
- After verifying your entered details click on submit button.
- Registration is done successfully
- Make the print out of your application for future usage.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for apply online: 23.09.2016
- Ending date for applying online: 24.10.2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 27.11.2016
official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Dear friends are you interested for getting latest updates related to Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 with admit card available date, exam pattern, exam date etc.